- March 31, 2018 Scheduled to abolish the Sanjiang Line `The sky station 'Utsunei station commercialization!
- The Sanji Line is a 108.1 km route connecting from the Gotsu connected to the San-in Main Line to the Sea of \u200b\u200bJapan and connecting to the Geijutsu Line up to the third.
- All lines were opened in 1975 and it has been used mainly for regional transportation to date, but due to the decrease in transportation volume, it is scheduled to be abolished on March 31, 2018.
- Utsunii station which is near the middle point in the line was a station opened in connection with the opening of Hamahara ~ mouth wing in 1975, because it got a route to the mountainous area, such as being sandwiched between tunnels in the front and back, it is 20 meters above the ground A home was set up at a high place.
- For this reason 116 stairs are installed from the ground to the home, and it is also called the [nickname of the sky station].
- To make this impressive Utsunai station forever, we commercialized it as the first collection of the station collection, two front and rear legs across the central staircase building, a total of four legs, a total of four legs, the two cars stopped It is possible size. (The length of the track bed section is about 320 mm)
- Toilet, bus stop included.
- We will also release a version that reproduces the light up which is done on a specific day at the same time.
- For vehicles, please use TOMIX <93037> Kiha 120 Sanji Line etc., rail TOMIX FINEtrack straight rail variety (S280 × 1 + S18.5 × 2 etc) Please use.
- Painted assembly completed (with some parts with user)
- N scale 1/150 scale
※ The image is a prototype. Power units and feeders for lighting vehicles, rails and vehicles are sold separately.
* Prototypes and actual product specifications may be different.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )