[Description of real machine]
- In the 1950s, Western air force of the Western country was equipped with F-84 and F-86, but the Soviet launched MiG-17, MiG-19 etc. one after another, and the development of fighter aircraft It became an urgent matter.
- In response to this situation, Northrop Company independently developed F - 5 as an export aircraft.
- The F - 5 was introduced to the Vietnam game as a famous [Scotch · Tigers] for evaluation, and it showed a big success in the eighth side to the escort of the ground attack, the transport machine etc. from the simple and high maintenance property.
- With this achievement also, the F - 5 decided to protect the skies of many Western countries.
- Thereafter, in order to counter the MiG-21, which was becoming the main force of the Soviets in the 1970s, F-5E Tiger II was added to add radars and enhance the engine.
- Although it was F-5 which was exclusive for export, it was adopted as the aircraft for aggressor (villain in vicarious training) troops in the US military who reaffirmed the importance of fighting fighter battle after the war in Vietnam, from characteristic camouflage painting for identification , Popular among many air fans in Japan.
[About the kit]
- I modeled the sharp-style F-5E on a 32-scale scale.
- LERX reproduces the late model which was multiplied.
- Pilot figures on boarding and standing are included!
- Kitty Hawk weapon parts we specialize in this time too!
- In addition to the reproduction of 20 mm machine gun bay, various bombs, missiles and fulfillment!
- Decal is a luxury version that includes 9 aircraft including South Korea, Mexico, Iran etc in addition to the US Navy!
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )