- Three-dimensional escort ship DDV 192 [IBUKI] appearing in the Shogakukan [Big comic] series [Carrier Marui] serialized.
- It reproduced a characteristic figure equipped with a ski jump type launch pad.
- The hull is an integral molding part.
- Front bridge and rear bridge carve precisely porthole etc, mast and various antennas delicately finished.
- The center elevator can be selected as it goes down and even after it is completed.
- The blast deflector used when fighter aircraft is launched can be assembled by selecting the deployed state and the stored state.
- We have plenty of shipboard machines that appear in the play and working vehicles on the deck, too.
[Carrier setting IBUKI setting details]
- Total length: 248 m
- Overall height: 49 m
- Flight deck Overall length: 245 m
- Maximum flight deck width: 38 m (excluding the side elevator)
- Maximum power: 112,000 hp
- Reference drainage: 19,500 t
- Maximum drainage volume: 26,000 t
- Fighter aircraft x 10 aircraft (8 aircraft parking conditions and 2 aircraft operating lift fans)
- Four patrol helicopters (the rotor can select the expansion state and storage state)
- 4 tractors x 4
- Four ships rescue work vehicle
- 4 helicopter towing devices ×
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )