This item is limited to 1 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- Alfa Romeo was the Italian car maker who got the championship crown in the 1925 season when the Manufacturer Championship was first established at the Grand Prix.
- After that, 179 was developed in 1979 when Alfa Romeo, who won numerous victories and won overwhelming prestige in the pre-World War II motor sports scene, fought back F-1 since 1951 .
- The engine is equipped with 3 liters V type 12 cylinder. At that time, the chassis was designed incorporating the main effect of the Grand Effect design.
- Debuted at the Italian Grand Prix in 1979, followed by the US Grand Prix in 1980.
- In 1981 179 C was added with some modifications to the suspension, etc. Entered the Las Vegas Grand Prix in 1981.
- In the final race of 1980, Bruno Jacomeli of the driver won the pole position in the qualifying in the American Grand Prix, and in the final race of 81 years, in the Las Vegas Grand Prix, Jacomeli also won the 3 rd place in the final. I gathered the attention of the world's motor sports fans.
[About the model]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced Alfa Romeo 179/179 C which Italian Alfa Romeo ran in F1 Grand Prix from 1979 to 81 at 1/12 scale big size. The number of parts is about 400, the finished overall length is about 35.8 cm.
- Besides the monocoque of the Grand Effector Car era, the detachable body cowl even after completion reproduces its design firmly. You can also enjoy moving side skirt parts.
- The top part of the monocoque is integrally molded with a radiator laid out on the side. It is also noteworthy about the unique construction thought of assembly.
- Of course, Alfa Romeo's 60 degree V 12-cylinder engine is also modeled in detail, including accessories, exhaust pipes, and even gear boxes, and the presence is also sufficient.
- In addition, the composition of the front and rear suspension also reproduces the actual car as it is, it is movable even after completion.
- Represent the mechanism of the Grand Prix machine from the 70's to the 1980's, expressions and make-ups to details, unique to the 1/12 scale big scale model.
- F1 fans, Alfa Romeo fans are definitely a kit you would like us to collect.
- Reproduced Alfa Romeo 179/179 C which was active in F1 Grand Prix from 1979 to 81 in a big size of 1/12 scale
- Besides the monocoque of the Grand Effector Car era, the detachable body cowl even after completion reproduces its design firmly
- The top part of the monocoque is also integrally molded with a radiator laid out on the side
- Alfa Romeo 60 degree V 12-cylinder engine is also modeled in detail, including accessories and exhaust pipes, as well as gear boxes
- The composition of the front and rear suspension also reproduces the actual car as it is, it can move even after completion
- Finish Length about 35.8 cm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )