This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 129mm
- U.S. Army Tank which was granted to the Soviet Union and demonstrated high reliability [M3 Stuart] Precise reproduction of late model with completely new design
- It was used as a main tank of the American military early in the Second World War and fought strongly in North Africa and the Pacific Front [M3 Stuart].
- Stuart, which was also offered to the British army and the Soviet army, became a valuable force by taking advantage of light mobility.
- With a rivet-structured car body equipped with a 250 horsepower star engine and a turret equipped with a 37 mm cannon, production began in March 1941.
- Stuart deployed in the unit was repeatedly refined based on various demands from the operation side, and approximately 5800 vehicles were produced by August 1942.
- Of this M3 Stuart, the type produced later in the year becomes completely new design and will join the 1/35 MM series.
- M3 Stuart's late model with riveted car body and cupola-free turret modeled realistically based on actual vehicle interviews.
- Crawler belt is easy to reproduce, sharp reproduction of suspension.
- 7.62mm finished with rich three-dimensional guns.
- Left and right sponson machine guns are selectively mounted by marking.
- There are three types of markings, one type of US military and two types of type given to the Soviet army.
- One Han figure of Commander capable of making American soldiers and Soviet soldiers separately with the selection of head parts.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )