This item is limited to 2 per household.
Copyright Masaki Apsy
Height: approx 140mm.
- [Bishoujo × Mechanic] New series [Megami Device] latest work! The latest work is [Aura Ashura Aoi] !!
- It is an assembly type plastic model series that enjoy wearing weapons and armor on movable girl element body.
- Adopt a new design elementary body 'Machinican' by Mr. Maki Asai!
- And the designer is in charge of Nidy - 2 D -!
[Accessory / Gimmick]
- New hairstyle is reproduced with additional mold. The regular hair style is also attached with a new molding color.
- Bare hands, barefoot state can be reproduced by replacing parts.
- Reproduce the new setting picture with new molding color. The blade part becomes a clear pink molding color.
- Three painted face parts are included.
- You can reproduce parts with [armored mode] wearing armor with archer as motif and [elementary mode] removed armor with part replacement.
- There is a gimmick that combines [ururu ninja] and armor, it becomes [samurai mode] equipped with a sword.
- With the amazing range of movement of the new body `Machinican`, weapon-oriented poses and sitting poses naturally get caught.
- Various weapon parts such as large bow and large sword are attached. You can play with various combat scenes assumed.
- It can be used with arming of existing MSG series, frame arm, frame arm and girl series by 3 mm diameter hole arranged in each part.
- Five kinds of PVC wrists are included on the left and right, respectively. It is possible to have arms of existing MSG series, Frame Arms, Frame Arms · Girl series.
- Decals such as pupils and markings are included.
[What is Megami Device]
- A self-contained figure robot with a total height of 14 cm exists, is a plastic model series assuming `battle hobby in the near future 'that can be made to enjoy the plastic model, remodel it, let it fight.
- Mr. Maki Asai, a leading figure in movable figures Mr. Masaki Asai will design a new design elementary body `machinika` as a core, and various designers will deal with characters & mechanics.
- Molded colors are color-coded, the face has been painted by dandruff printing, and it is finished close to the image just by assembling it.
- By adopting a 3 mm diameter joint hole, you can play with many of Kotobukiya plastic model parts already released, as well as part compatibility within the series.
- Prototype Production: Maki Asai, Tokumaku Fukumoto, Shunichi Shimashima
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )