- Collaboration between Kotobukiya original content [Frame Arms · Girl] and Megahouse [Desktop Army] realized!
- Frame Arms · Girl [Sylphy] will be commercialized.
- Made by Mr. BLADE [Sylphy] was reproduced in the product format of Frame Arms · Girl!
- Reproduce the proportions peculiar to Mr. BLADE!
- Frame Arms · Girl There are many movable parts while it is the smallest size.
- In addition to the vertical movement of the hip joint, the movement towards the front is added, and the movable range is expanding.
- It is possible to improve grounding by deployment of heel anchor.
- Three kinds of facial parts are included: [normal face], [cry face], [chill face]. It also has compatibility with existing frame arm's girls.
- Since the facial parts are already painted, it will be finished closer to the setting even just by assembling it.
- No further tampon printing comes with one regular face.
- A neck joint corresponding to the head of Megami device is attached.
- Base that matches the design of the desktop army comes with it.
- Decals such as eyes are attached.
- Combined use of existing Desktop Army series, MSG series, Frame Arms series with the 3 mm diameter hole arranged in the shoulder, arm, leg etc. is possible.
[What is Frame Arms · Girl (FA Girl)]
- Frame Arms · Girl is a spin-off series that made 'Konoha' each machine of Kotobukiya original robot contents [Frame Arms].
- Color-coded molded color, with a face-piece that has been printed with a tampo, it will be completed by just assembling without painting.
- It is possible to use the massive MSG weapon unit series and the weapon and exterior of the frame arm series by the 3 mm diameter hole and the PVC wrist which are the features of the frame arm which are the features of the frame arm.
- FA girls planned to be released in the future Compatibility of heads, arms, legs, etc. with each aircraft is also ensured, Customized frame arm's girls (FA girls) of their own can be customized.
- Prototype production: Yasutoshi Shimizu
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )