- New vehicle in the Z Shorty series, Dr. Yellow of 923 type 3000 th generation appeared!
- Reproduce the coloring of the vivid [Huang No. 1], which is also a feature of Dr. Yellow!
- It is designed not to spoil the nose shape image called "platypus" of the leading car!
- Contents Contents Vehicle body (front car x 1, intermediate car x 1, last tail x 1), draw bar for vehicle connection x 3
- By installing the optional SA002-1 power chassis (Shinkansen type) · SA004-1 trailer chassis (Shinkansen type), it will be possible to run the Z gauge rail!
[About Z Shorty]
- Z Shorty's vehicles can turn the curve with the smallest radius on the Z gauge rail [R45]!
- If it is the smallest oval course, you can make a course of 11 cm in width × 16 cm in width and you can run the train compactly without choosing the place even though you are around!
- The length of the vehicle is about half of the Z gauge. Despite the deformed model, the attention of detail is as it is!
- The product incorporates a dummy chassis.
- Although the product itself is a display model, it is possible to run on the same rail as a normal Z gauge vehicle by incorporating an optional power chassis!
- We set price pricing acceptable to railroad model fans as well as light users.
- Vehicle body (first car × 1, intermediate car × 1, last tail × 1)
- Draw bar for vehicle connection × 3
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )