Lost in Space is Copyright 2007 Space Productions.All Rights Reserved.
[About the Space Family Robinson]
- [Space family Robinson] is a popular TV series in the 1960s, broadcasting in the United States from 1965 to 68
It was broadcasted in 1966 and 1968 in Japan.
- The adventurous drama of the Robinson family who flew away as a first space migrant to the Alpha Sentry star attracted many fans.
- Irwin Allen who also worked on atomic power submarine Sea View issue and time tunnel etc.
- Arrives at an unknown planet different from the Alpha · Sentry star, and adventure drama that can be unfolded there gathered popularity.
- The robot that appears in it is B9, and during the Japanese broadcasting it was nicknamed Friday and became popular.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces familiar robot, Friday appearing on SF TV [space fellow Robinson] on 1/6 scale.
- This kit is a deluxe specification which set special special seamless dome parts to the transparent dome parts of the head which is a big feature in ordinary kits which have already been released and highly evaluated.
- Parts score is 90 points or more, the finished height is also about 31 cm The large model accurately reproduces its distinctive style and has a good presence.
- The part of the arms and lower part of the bellows is made of flexible plastic material to enhance the texture of the finish.
- Mechanical reproduction of chest control panel and feet. And the transparent part of the head is prepared seamless dome parts where the part of the laminate does not come out in the middle.
- Special parts attract attention only to the prominent part.
- For SF model fans it is a kit that can not be missed with special parts only for popular robots.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )