*This item cannot be shipped with any other items.
- Surprising detail reproduced on big scale !!!
[About actual vehicle]
- II tanks played an active part in one of the main tanks of the German tank tanks in the early World War II era.
- From the completion of the prototype vehicle in 1935, it was formalized through several additional prototypes.
- Between June 1938 and April 1940 each type of mass production type A, B, C was produced.
- One turn of each KWK 30 · 2 cm machine cannon and MG 34 · 7.92 mm machine gun at the turning turret. The engine is equipped with a 140-horsepower, Maybach water-cooled inline 6-cylinder gasoline engine, and the maximum speed is 40 km / h per hour.
- It was operated by three crew members.
- In 1940 it was introduced to the forefront of invasion of France and sent to the legendary German African corps that fought fiercely in North Africa.
- By taking advantage of its mobility he showed an active part in one of the protagonists in the Dengeki war by the German Army in the early World War II era.
[About the model]
- This kit reproduced on the 1/6 scale is a large model that reaches about 80 cm in total length and about 37 cm in width, and it is one of the largest models ever in the lineup of the dragon model.
- Assembling the crawler The task of combining parts one by one looks like a real car.
- Cupola, turret, armor plate and engine deck, each detail details reproduced to detail.
- Despite the large model, you can enjoy a precise finish.
- The same 1/6 scale Dragon Action figure is fitted perfectly.
- Length of about 80 cm x width of about 37 cm
- Turret can pivot
- Main gun moves up and down
- Commander's hatch can be opened and closed
※ This item does not include figures
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )