- The popular He 219 U-fu has further appeal! The popular He 219 Uhu up further appeal!
- With the Cubel Wagen, the unique presence of Woo Hoo is further improved!
- We reconfigure and send you masterpiece aircraft kits from around the world to make them more enjoyable and more enjoyable, it is a special series of aviation models.
- Plus a special item · 1/72 Cubel Wagen for He 219 U-fu, which was highly popular with arranging from a modeler's point of view!
- World War II Small military vehicle representative of Germany Cubel Wagen, of course the best match with airplanes as well.
- He 219 It complements the distinctive style of the wahu and brings out its charm even further.
- Combination of popular items, each special presence kit stands out more!
[About He219 woofer]
- The popular high-ranking World War 2 night fighting aircraft with unique presence.
- Among them, it is He 219 Woo fu that boasts a different popularity.
- The capsule-shaped futuristic cockpit is equipped with the world's first injection seat, and various parts of the aircraft are forested with various radar and other antennas.
- The style full of advancedness, indeed German high-tech weapons, was born as a result of cutting through the functions required for night fighter aircraft.
- Appeared in the second half of the war, we fought a fierce battle with allied bombers such as Lancaster bombing the mainland Germany at night and night fighting aircraft such as Mosquito accompanying that escort.
[About Cubel Wagen]
- Cubel Wagen is a small vehicle representing the German army who played an active part in every front line through almost the entire period of World War II.
- More than 50,000 units were produced from spring 1940 to the end of the war in 1945.
- Reliable air cooling Horizontally opposed four cylinder engine, four wheel independent suspension type suspension, and lightly simple body structure to demonstrate excellent running performance while driving two wheels, active in a wide range of missions such as contact and reconnaissance.
- A large number of pictures taken with various airframes are also left, many of which are used in the Air Force.
- 1/72 scale · Plastic model not painted assembly kit
- 1 Cubel Wagen attachment (Plastic model not painted kit)
- He 219 uses parts made by Dragon model
- Two types of canopies and two types of nose antenna can be selected
- You can choose three different camouflage paint finish
- Clear Japanese instructions
- Etched parts made by Eduardo
- High quality silk screen printing decal
- Optimize weight balance with dedicated metal ballast parts
- Printing the aircraft holding stand convenient for production on the back of the package
- Optional etching for upgrading (M72 - 36) and mask sheet for painting (MS 72 - 1) are also on sale
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )