This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Science fiction film that was produced by East Germany and Poland, published in 1960, and published in 1962 in the United States is "First Spaceship on Venus" (title: Venus rocket launch).
- This movie began with the discovery of an unknown object by chance in the Gobi desert, scientists headed for Venus exploration to elucidate the mystery of the object, where the Venusian who seems to have been destroyed in an explosion accident attacks the earth You will know that you were planning.
- However, the system of Earth attack attacked there, the system stopped with desperate efforts of Venus exploration members.
- After that the surviving crew returned to Earth and warned human beings of the dangers of nuclear weapons.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the Venus exploration rocket appearing in the movie [First Spaceship on Venus (Nomination: Venus launch vehicle)] on 1/350 scale.
- Modeled a characteristic style combining three hook-shaped wings with the engine nacelle attached to the tip on the sharp-pointed center fuselage with 23 parts. Sharp parts, including the thin tip of the wing tip, will revive the world of sci-fi movies in 1960.
- In addition, each kit is set with silver plating specification in this kit.
- A glow different from painting enhances the atmosphere of SF.
- In addition, transparent parts are set in the search light part equipped near the tip of the center part body, up the finish reality.
- The center fuselage, engine nacelle is divided into two parts.
- Easy to assemble, reproduces shape reliably.
- It is fun to assemble as it is to create collections, as well as challenge making the base image of Venus in the movie and finish it into a scene.
- SF fans are one item whose form can not be overlooked.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )