This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- British 4 wheel drive car, also referred to as SUV Rolls Royce, is Range Rover.
- Land Rover in the United Kingdom began selling in 1970 and still has many fans in the world.
- Having a full-time four-wheel drive mechanism, while having a high off-road running performance, the interior was characterized by having the same comfort as a luxury passenger car.
- The original range rover produced from 1970 to 1996 was initially only available with a 2-door model, but then a 4-door model was added to make the popularity certain.
- The engine also features a lineup of turbo diesel engines, centering on Rover's V type 8 cylinder.
- Suspension is coil spring · rigid axle both in the front and rear.
- Both excellent rough road running performance and comfortable ride were achieved at the same time.
- After that, while modern model change is repeated, the modern day also keeps its position and popularity as a luxury SUV.
- Moreover, it has been adopted as a police vehicle mainly in the UK with its excellent running performance, and it is active.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the luxury SUV, range rover sold by Land Rover company in the UK on 1/24 scale.
- The kit models the first two-door type that appeared in 1970 and was produced until 1996.
- The finished overall length is 241 mm. It reproduces plentifully the clean styling of the first range Rover based on a straight line.
- Set a patright unique to police cars on the roof.
- The marking reproduces the range rover that the British police equipment was equipped.
- The chassis expresses plenty of atmosphere with few parts such as two side members and front and rear axles.
- The tread pattern was also finely reproduced tightens the feet.
- The driver's seat is enough for the atmosphere, such as dashboards and sheets.
- It is a kit that you can not miss the equipment unique to police vehicles.
- Luxury SUV, Range Rover sold by Land Rover in the United Kingdom reproduced on 1/24 scale
- Set the police car unique patright on the roof
- Marking reproduces the Range Rover that British police equipment was equipped
- Chassis express with plenty of atmosphere with few parts such as two side members and front and rear axles
- Modeled the first 2 door type that appeared in 1970 and was produced until 1996
- Finish Overall Length: 241 mm
- Reproduce plenty of the clean styling of the first range Rover based on a straight line
- Tire also reproduces tread pattern finely
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )