This item is limited to 20 per household.
Copyright Asahikawa Denkikidou All right reserved.
- Asahikawa Electric Orbit was a track combined track consisting of two lines connecting Asahikawa Shijo Station with Higashiyama Town and the suburbs to Asahiyama Park.
- Although it was founded in Taisho in 15 years, it was abolished in 1972.
- Moha 1001 was an original car made in 1955, it was a smart design of Noshi Reno header.
- In Asahikawa it is a large 18 m class, but it is a vehicle that models the model with 1 both.
- After the discontinued line, it is currently stored in the East Asahikawa Rural Environment Improvement Center.
- The Moha 501 was manufactured the following year after completion of Moha 1001, using Jozankei Railway Moha 100 type car body and parts.
- Trolleys and various parts etc are commonly designed with 1001, but in the 15 m class compact vehicle, the former car's sill header remained.
- In this project, we are doing a design that sticks to details including the difference between the two.
- Both are single-line, fun vehicles that will make you even if you pull a freight car.
[Outline of kit]
- It is a configuration that combines a lost made front part with a bent etched body.
- Rooftop equipments, under-floor equipment parts, etc. are various lost parts, white metal parts, all are included in the kit.
- The bogie frame is made of lost, and new exclusive parts are attached.
- Wheels, power, pantographs, couplers are not included.
- For power, please use the Masterpiece NS Driver Unit etc.
- The pantograph corresponds to the following items with an approximate shape.
· Imon made PA1121 PT51H gray mounting dimensions 14 × 8
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )