- Revoltech Evangelion No. 13 reappears in a flash in the blink of an eye due to popularity again!
- 4 Arm state and normal version body comes with high value realized!
- From [Evangelion New Theatrical Version: Q], a new model on which Ikari Shinji and Nagisa Kaoru boarded were three-dimensionalized with a whole new model.
- In addition to [4 arms state], the body at [normal time] is included.
- Doubling play value with replacement!
- The four arms put revolver joints in each joint, and move as you want. You can enjoy various poses in the play. Faithfully reproduce the shape of the characteristic body.
- The abdomen has a three-stage bellows structure. Use soft material for the crotch and move as if to tongue.
- For normal arm 6 pieces - When combined with 4 arm states, a total of 8 replacement hands are included.
- Two optional spears are included. It can be held in any of the 4 hands, and you can reproduce an impressive scene that extracts a spear in the play.
- Enjoy the movable structure supple, which is supple, more flexible.
- In addition to this special resale is a defense unit which is a weapon of Eva No. 13!
- At the time of Revoltech Yamaguchi, [AT field & defense unit] that was attached to [Evangelion No. 8 machine β] was attached to No. 13 machine. When you buy one Eva you can purchase the equipment of that Eva with one product, making it very affordable.
- Overall height: approx. 165 mm
- Movement location: All 26 places
- Number of joints used: 20 total
- Product weight: 245 g
- Optional parts
· Spear × 2
· Option hand × 8 (Normal hand right and left × 3 · 4 arm arms for right and left × 1)
· Normal Body × 1
· AT field × 1
· Defense unit × 1
· Defense unit auxiliary rod × 1
· Display stand (3 types)
- Revoltech Evangelion series reorganized & renewed as a classic brand of Kaiyodo
[Standardization of Revoltech Eva series]
- Revoltech was the main entity since its inception in 2006 [Evangelion] series.
- Evangelion Evolution  evolved from 2011 as evolved as a new standard, revising all its movements and modeling, adding gimmick of a new idea, improving play value more than before.
- The first Evangelion aircraft released was the highest rating ever [called Eva action of the highest ever] and called by the user.
- Evangelion Evolution, which had been deployed in the Revoltech series, inherits the series title as the brand name and reorganizes it as Kaiyodo's standard series.
- Evangelion's new items will also be revolteched with this brand.
[Evangelion for Kaiyodo]
- Kaiyodo and Evangelion have an inseparable relationship.
- At the start of TV broadcasting in 1995, Kaiyodo was a garage kit manufacturer at the time, developed products that introduced all shapers.
- After that, we will carry out product development with wide mass such as action figures, capsule toys, but we definitely handled Evangelion as an important piece among them.
- For Kaiyodo Evangelion is regarded as a standard title of Kaiyodo, not one title of several animation works.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )