- Retired with regret (original) Red express train.
[Description of actual vehicle]
- The 1380 series is a 4-car train car that remodeled the 430 cars of 1134 formation of the 1030/1230 series which appeared as part special express limited express, newly established a driver table at the 1384 car of Toyohashi direction.
- The 1384 car originally has a body length longer than other intermediate cars, and it is characterized by a place where the space between the newly constructed driver's cabin crew door and the customer door is wide.
- It was painted in the same scarlet color as Meitetsu general car, there was no operation of limited express, and it was independently operated as an ordinary train center. There was only one organization in this format, but it was scrapped in 2015.
- We are faithfully reproducing the characteristics of the actual car such as the head shape remodeled from the intermediate car.
- Equipment under the floor is equipped with exclusive items.
- Stable running can be enjoyed by a power unit equipped with a coreless motor with a flywheel.
- Vehicle number, symbol mark, and air-to-air display printed, respectively
- Direction curtain (front side / side), priority seat attached sticker selection formula
- Head light (light bulb color) · Tail light (red) lights up
- Train radio antenna, signal flame pipe, fuse box for user installation, lightning arrester for united sculpture expression
- Through door is same body color (red)
- Skirt with a drawbar holder is included for connection with other formats
※ Product specifications may differ from some actual vehicles.
[Product Set Composition (Organization Chart)]
- No.30263 Meitetsu Series 1380 4-car train set (with power)
← Toyohashi Meitetsu Gifu →
1384 + 1334 (M) + 1584 + 1534
- TOMIX interior lighting unit LC white / light bulb color narrow width
[Major related product information on sale from GREENMAX (Green Max)]
- Meitetsu EL120 type electric locomotive 2 sets (T + T) set (No. 30692)
[Vehicles traveling on the same route (one example)]
- Meitetsu Series 2000 - Series 2200
- Meitetsu Series 3100 - 3150 series - 3300 series - 3500 series - 3700 series
- Meitetsu Series 1600 - Series 1700
- Meitetsu Series 5000
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )