- Added new money type
[About BMWM 6 GT 3]
- From the works team to the privateer, a popular event where more than 200 teams and machines participate each time is the Nürburgring 24 Hour race set in Germany's Nürburgring circuit.
- The first convention was held in 1970, and it is held from May to June each year.
- The race using the course which is also used in the development test of the actual car is also known to be harsh.
- Japan tire manufacturer Sumitomo Rubber Industries joined this race as Falken Motorsport Team from 1999.
- In the race of 2017, we put in Porsche 911 GT 3 R and BMW M 6 GT 3 and fought the race.
- BMWM 6 GT 3 drives four people: Dumbreck, Imperatori, Sea Fried and Dusseldorf.
- In the difficult condition such as the sudden rain in the end of the race, I won the 8th overall superb overall.
- The machine was a commercial racing machine that conformed to the provisions of the GT 3 category as determined by the FIA, and the engine was equipped with a 4.4 liter V 8 cylinder twin turbo.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced BMWM 6 GT 3 of the Falken motor sports team which went to the Nürburgring 24 hour race of 2017 race overall and ranked eighth place on 1/24 scale.
- Flowing like coupe style Expanded front and rear overfender up to powerful body shape and mechanical cockpit, finished full length approximately 206 mm, full width about 85 mm expressing plentifully.
- Besides slit of fender air outlet reproduced by new mold, the body is reproduced as one body, together with front grill, rear panel, rear wing and so on of the other parts, it is three-dimensional finish.
- Of course the front auxiliary light etc. are also reproduced firmly with different parts and the harshness of the 24 hour race is also transmitted.
- In addition, the reproduction of the interior which was modeled finely to the roll cage and the door lining which is stretched in addition to the seat, the dash panel, the equipment installed on the floor, etc. also tells the sense of urgency.
- It is one that you can not miss the coloring of Falken motor sports team familiar in Japan.
- In addition to the 33rd car that ran the Nürburgring in 2017, 3 types of markings are prepared, including a demo car, and a machine that participated in the 2017 VLN Nürburgring Durability Series.
- We also plan to release etching parts and carbon decal sets that enhance the finished details. Please use together.
- Reproduce BMWM 6 GT 3 of the Falken motor sports team who entered the Nurburgring 24 Hour race in 2017
- Fender air outlet slit recreated with new mold
- Realistic modeling from powerful style to mechanical cockpit
- Bonnet's air outlet also reproduced together
- Front auxiliary lights and other parts firmly reproduced with different parts
- Cockpit is also modeled finely up to the seat cage, dash panel, roll cage stretched in addition to the equipment installed on the floor and door lining
- In addition to the 33rd car that ran the Nürburgring in 2017, 3 kinds of markings such as demo cars, machines that participated in the VLN Nürburgring durability series in 2017 are prepared
- Completion size: Total length of about 206 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )