This item is limited to 2 per household.
Full length: approx 140mm(Mode:A)./approx 185mm(Mode:B)
- The concept is 'a whole mechanical body composed of highly versatile joints'.
- Because there are many variety of rich joints of design like industrial products, you can enjoy a wide range of ways.
- Because it adopts 3mm joint standard which is common with frame arm, hexagia, frame arm and girl etc, it can make various motive mechanisms depending on the idea.
- Extension gimmick by part replacement is given to each arm part, torso part, leg part, and the total height can be changed from 140 mm (mode A) to 185 mm (mode B).
- Since the chest drum joint can move from node to node, it can be used in a deployed state from `wrapped state`. Since each part has a structure that can be extended or shortened, it is also possible to connect several parts and lengthen them.
- Drum joints can be stretched to the left and right by changing the angle of the inner joint, so it is convenient when you want to extend the shoulder width when using it as a robot.
- In addition, the claw parts at the tip of the drum joint correspond to the MSG weapon unit etc. It is possible to have various weapons.
- Besides being given a slide gimmick on the forearm part, it is designed so that the state where the wrist part was removed looks like a Cannon cannon. The elbow blade moves.
- Since the wrist parts use the same parts as the frame arm, customization by a wide range of parts such as MSG Weapon unit is possible.
- A part of the part has a hexa hole corresponding to the hexagram system, and it is possible to install parts such as Hexagia and MSG Gigantic Arms sold separately.
- Leg parts can be disassembled finely, each part is subjected to movable and slide gimmicks. Also the ankle parts become ankle parts of different heights by moving `toes` and` heels`.
- Molding color is 2 color molding of light gray and dark gray.
- Hexagia series common Hexagram PC runner × 1
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )