- Masterpiece 16 series
- The Kintetsu 680 series train was born in 1964 after remodeling the former Nara electric railway takeover vehicle as a limited express only car of Kyoto Line.
- Nara Electronics Dehabo Type 1200 and Naka Denka 1350 type made by Naniwa Machine Co., Ltd. were used as seed cars, and large-scale remodeling including cooling was carried out in order to make the facilities similar to the Osaka Line express train, M 680 type and M type 690 Two sets of two-car train (680 series) by type → c 580 type were made.
- It became an express car paint, it was active as a Kyoto - Kashihara line limited express, and Kyoto - Nara Express Limited, but it was downgraded to a general car in 1975 and it was changed to a general car painting of Maroon Red one color.
- Shima line local operation was mainly used while the air conditioner was still surviving, but the pantograph of c 580 was removed and the change such as attaching the skirt was carried out on the way.
- After being operated for over 10 years, the scrapped car has been dismantled in 1987.
- Only one organization was changed to two-tone color of Maroon Red and Silky White just before the scrapped car.
- In this project, we will commercialize it as two kinds of products, as a model of the time of the express train and after the downgrade of the general car, the appearance of later years as a prototype.
[Outline of kit]
- Combined with the bent etched body, lost front face, and wife face parts.
- Rooftop equipments, under-floor equipment parts, etc. are various lost parts, white metal parts, all are included in the kit.
- Truck frame, wheels, power, pantograph, coupler not included.
- Please use NS Driver Unit manufactured by our company for power.
- The pantograph corresponds to the approximate shape of PT42 with mounting dimensions of 14 x 16 mm.
- The truck corresponds to the approximate shape of Nikko KD - 38.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )