This item is limited to 3 per household.
Copyright TAITO CORPORATION 1989, 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The main character machine Inter gray Xsi finally appeared as a deformable movable model from the masterpiece of Taito's boasting 3D shooting game [Night striker].
- This time, the popular mecha designer Yasase Nakayuki welcomes the detail, detail up to detail! KuWa of FRAMEOUT MODELS is in charge of the prototype of digital modeling male.
- RC Berg The integration with the latest casting technology enabled deformable movement from hover shape to figure shape.
- By adopting a color resin cast of five colors, it does not need to be painted and it finishes according to the image in the play.
- Joint parts are made by WAVE, all kinds of plastic rods are also included, making it the ultimate luxury kit pursuing pleasure making!
- Specifications: Color resin cast assembly kit All 5 colors Clear Red, Clear Yellow, Clear Blue, Gunmetallic, Silver Various Joint Parts included
- Full height (figure shape) Top: 197 mm, Antenna: 205 mm
- Full length (hover type) Total length: 185 mm Overall width: 122 mm
- Prototype Production: KuWa [FRAMEOUT MODELS]
- Redesign: Noriyuki Yanase
- Planning cooperation: Masaaki Saki (Studio Hexa)
※ This kit requires your own assembly.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )