[Explanation of aircraft]
- Bulk arm α (Alpa) which showed wide-ranging success in inter-company conflicts that broke out. Apart from the standard specifications by developers, the aircraft spread all over the world, and a wide range of special specifications were created by third parties, so that many derived machines were born.
- In the aircraft called nesting battle specification, considering handling in a space surrounded by trees such as a jungle, instead of the main armament 120 mm gun, a gunfall foldable grenade cannon, a small rifle cannon, It is a specification equipped with an Ax for the education.
- Also, as a different point from the derivation source, the head sensor unit adopts a model reinforcing the searching function.
- equipped weapons
· Folding Cannon
· Battle ax
· Long rifle
- It becomes color variation goods which changed the armament of bulk arm α. MSG (Modeling Support Goods) Weapon Unit 05, which has been discontinued as a main armament 120 mm gun, has been modified. Part of the Battle Ax Long Rifle has been modified and Weapon Unit 03 Folding Cannon is included.
- The cockpit shell can be opened and closed to allow an optional governor to board.
- Hexagram attached to PC You can suspend the folding cannon to your favorite place by PC.
- Some folding cannons can also be enjoyed as a pilebanker by recombination.
- The head sensor becomes finished close to the image just by assembling it as painted parts.
- Each part is movable and posing such as landing posture is possible.
· Bulk arm α body × 1
· Battle ax × 1
· Long rifle × 1
· Folding cannon × 1
· Hexagram PC × 1 sheet
- Design: Shigeo Mohri, Proslink Inc., KOTOBUKIYA
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )