This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- The Military Priest is the 105 mm self-propelled grenade gun of the US Army, which began development in 1941.
- There was an open-top fighting room on the body of the M3 medium tank and equipped with an M-2105 mm howitzer there.
- The main gun 's M - 2 howitzer was an improved version of the 105 mm howitzer M 1 developed in 1938 and production began in 1940.
- The aperture was 22.5 caliber, the maximum range boasted 11438 m.
- The engine is equipped with a Continental star 9 cylinder air-cooled gasoline engine.
- When it was formulated in 1942, it was offered to the U.S. army as well as to the British army, and made a real debut on the North African front by the British army.
- A cylindrical mount is attached to the front right side of the battlefront of the car body to attach a 12.7 mm anti-aircraft machine gun, and its shape is similar to the preaching table preached by the priest in the church, so it was nicknamed Priest.
[About the model]
- The model reproduced the early production type of 105 mm self-propelled grenade gun M7 priest developed by the US Army.
- The scale is 1/35, the total length of the finish is about 17 cm.
- In this model, we adopted the first assembled magic track crawler track for the footwell for shaman.
- Reproduce the end connector in detail using the slide mold, tighten the foot with the M3 type bogie suspension.
- Of course, modeling realistically the car body design that the shell of the original production model protruded from the car body.
- Battle room is not only the main protagonist 105 mm howitzer but also detail of the cockpit seat is expressed finely, it is a mechanical finish.
- The main gun barrel is provided with aluminum parts carved with life rings.
- Bleach of the gun base is also reproduced in detail. Self-propelled artillery with its unique style is fun making and fulfilling.
- Sexton, etc. with medium-term production type and 25-pon gun mounted on the body of M4 tank on the same scale are also line up. It will be fun to compare.
- Initial production type of 105 mm self-propelled grenade gun M7 priest developed by the US Army is reproduced on 1/35 scale
- Cadillac is reproduced with a new metal die magic track crawler as the first trackball for shaman
- Main part gun barrel prepared aluminum parts carved with life ring
- Reproduce end connector in detail using slide mold
- M3 type bogie suspension also reproduced
- Breech of the gun base also reproduced in detail
- Realistically model the car body design that the shell case protruding from the car body of the initial production type realistically - The battlechamber not only the main protagonist 105 mm howitzer but also details of the cockpit seats are expressed finely
- When completed Size: Total length of about 170 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )