─ ─ Let's arrange the variations of the E3-1000 system wing
[Actual vehicle guide]
- The E3-1000 series is a vehicle that appeared as an increasing use in line with the opening of the Shinjo station of the Yamagata bullet train line in 1999.
- New paint appeared in 2014, and now all vehicles have been repainted.
- Reproduce the appearance of a new paint of E3-1000 series
- 7 full-knitted set
- Hook · U-shaped electrifying coupler adopted
- The E311 side connected to the E2 system is equipped with a TN coupler on the cab side
- Logo mark · Issue mark printed
- Car number · Includes a transfer upgrade sheet
- Head · Tail light is equipped with a normally lit substrate
- Headlight is white, tail light is lit in red
- E311 head · tail light with ON-OFF switch
- Movable pantograph
- Movable top equipment
- Power with flywheel · New current collecting system · Silver wheel adoption
[Contents of contents and composition example]
- [Tsubasa] [Yamabiko] [Nasuno] (From 2014)
← Tokyo Yamagata · Shinjo →
(16) E325 + (17) E322 (11) E311 (M) + (12) E326 + (13) E329 + (14) E326 +
※ E2 series will be connected with E311 form No. 11 car.
- Interior light: <0733> LC (white), <0734> LC (bulb color)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )