- Masterpiece 16 series
- Double roof appeared in 1923, a small wooden bogey electric car with a total length of 11 m.
- Initially, the first five were Deha No. 1, the five were expanded by expanding the width of the car body, they were called Deha 6, but later it was unified into Moha 1.
- Although it appeared in specifications with trolley poles and buffer links, remodeling such as attachment of automatic couplers and pantographs, generalization control etc. are carried out.
- In 1942, all cars were transferred to God Railway (Sotetsu), but after the war, they were again transferred to Shizuoka Railway, Ueda Maruko Dentetsu, Yuyang Electric Railway (later San'in Central Railway → Hinomaru Car) and others.
- In this project, we will commercialize with the following two types
- It is the type before the vehicle body width is widened.
- Kabara Railway Moha 1 is also said to have been manufactured as a dead copy of this type, and it is possible to produce it.
- The car body remains extinct until the abolition of the Kanbara Railway, and is kept static in the winter Torigoe ski garden.
- Hinomaru Automobile Kogetsuji Electric Railway Line Daja 207 is also slightly different in body width, but it is of a near type.
[Outline of kit]
- Wooden body with features are precisely reproduced with precise etching.
- The roof board has the odeco part as a lost part.
- Variety of lost parts such as lights, truss sticks, etc. are reproduced precisely.
- Under the floor equipment, dolly, special parts are attached.
- Power related, pantograph is not included.
- For power, please use NS Driver Unit made by Masterpiece (Masterpiece).
- NSC - 10.5 S: φ 10.5 spoke wheel short wheel base for 1 piece 2 unit set \ 5,200 (excluding tax)
- Two other spoke wheels are required.
- For the pantograph, the following will correspond.
- IMON TDK-C 14 x 19
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )