This item is limited to 1 per household.
Height: approx 175mm.
- Complete coalescence! Final Fusion Approval !!
- Reproduction of a coalesced gimmick! This is the key to victory! We have become three-dimensionalized based on illustration that Mr. Eho Komago turned into a beautiful girl, [Gaogaigar] of the brave king Gao Geiger.
- From Galleon to Geiger, it is completed by combining with three kinds of Gaa Machines [Gao Geiger the King of Braves]. This series of gimmicks was reproduced in Mecha girls format. You can enjoy a powerful combination scene in the play. And the girl state without mechanics is reproducible.
- Reproduction of Brokun Magnum and palm parts at the time of deployment of Protect Shade are also included. At Geiger, you can reproduce the [Drill Gaoga mounted mode] [Stealth Garoad wearing mode] as well. Also included is a dividing driver. And Georgiger 's Special Move "Helloahn Henben" can be reproduced with exclusive hand parts!
- Three kinds of painted face parts are included. (Front-facing screaming face, left facing normal face, right facing normal face)
· Decals such as pupils and markings are included.
- 5 types of PVC wrists are attached to each of the left and right, and a wrist for protect shade is also included.
· Mechanical wrist [grip] [Protect shade] [Helloahnhaven] comes with 3 types.
· Dividing drivers are included.
· Docking parts for transporting liner Gao with stealth Gao are also included.
· The [Girl] state, the [Galleon] state, the [Geiger] state, and further combining with three types of Gaol machines allow the [Gaogaiga] state.
· It is possible to use the [powered suit] state where both [Girl arm] and [Mechanical arm] can be used.
· 3 types of Gao Machine can be deformed and combined.
· When Geiger is in [Drill Gaoga mounted mode] [Stealth Gaor mounted mode] can also be reproduced.
· Because of PVC wrist, it is possible to have arms of existing frame arm, girl series, MSG series, frame arm series.
- It is possible to use the arms of the existing frame Arms / Girl series, MSG series, Frame Arms series by the hole of 3 mm diameter placed on the foot.
- Prototype production: Kenichi Miyashita, Masashi Watanabe, KOTOBUKIYA
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )