[Explanation of aircraft]
- Lord Impulse is the third generation Hexagia developed by EarthKline Biomechanics.
- It is an excellent mass-production machine which became the prototype of Ray blade / impulse, although the majority of the same frame structure and equipments are common, this is an aircraft excellent in versatility.
- At Earth Klein · Biomechanics, we initially planned to develop and manufacture two models of Boltrex and Road Impulse, but in the confusion following the handover of MSG by SANAT, we lost the arsenal who commissioned Boltrex manufacture, liberty · The main battle Hexagia procurement plan accompanying the formation of the alliance was to be confirmed with one type of road impulse.
- Since one of the models assuming operation of two models was missing, the specification of the Aircraft entered a slight review, a large magazine of chain guns and automatic grenade launchers, a trick blade to be described later, etc. were added, but still a lack of thermal power that can be carried There are many examples of adding heavy weapons for infantry and large firearms of old style by field judgment. However, excessive heavy armament damages the feature as the third generation hexagia, and there is a notice to refrain from trouble due to trouble in operation of the unit.
- A movable thruster equipped on the left and right side faces of the fuselage is used for instantaneous attitude control during jumping, not acceleration at the time of traveling. On the aft part of the aircraft has a long, multi-articulated working limb called "Trick Blade". This equipment with movable claw capable of grasping the object at the tip is supposed to fight fight as the fifth limb and directly attack and drag down the governor who boards the enemy aircraft by mistake during high speed mobile battle. Furthermore, we grasp firearms and blade type striking machines freely and use it. Constructed of solid mechanical parts, this equipment combines toughness and suppleness by being controlled by Zoatex, and it is more versatile than Boltrex's tail blade. This armament has been forced to increase the size of the aircraft and the mobility of the aircraft due to the increase in the total weight, so it is forced to adopt it as standard armament in the derivative machine [Rayblade · Impulse].
- Characteristic tail section [Trick blade] It has a mechanism that flexibly moves vertically, horizontally, and you can enjoy posing like a beast type mecha. You can also hold a small weapon by opening and closing the tip of the tip. Each node is connected by φ 3 mm axis, it is also possible to connect infinitely by using multiple.
- mouth mounter [hound bite] that holds stick shaped expansion parts can be opened and closed up and down, weapon unit 06 optional samurai master sword etc. can be held instead of exclusive parts.
- Chain guns and automatic grenade launcher magazines can be removed and used separately for [Rayblade · Impulse].
- The [Strike edge] attached to the back of the forefoot has a two-stage telescopic mechanism and you can enjoy it when not in use without replacement. Moreover, since it uses φ 3 mm axis for installation, it can be used also for frame arm and others.
- Chain gun can be used as a weapon for governor by attaching accessory parts. Moreover, attached parts for chain gun can move and it is possible to attach elevation angle.
- Using part newly designed parts such as waist connection joints and joint parts of hind legs, movable gimmicks are up than [Ray Blade Impulse] which is the base body. Parts of new design can also be used for optional [Ray Blade · Impulse] as well.
- System conversion from fighting form [zotex mode] to running form [vehicle mode] is possible.
· Load impulse body × 1
· Expansion parts for chain gun × 1
· 3 mm joint × 4
· Archive card × 1
- Prototype production: KOTOBUKIYA
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )