Ghostbusters TM & Copyright Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
[About actual vehicle]
- SF comedy, Ghost Busters, which became the big hit movie becoming No. 1 North American box office revenue in 1984.
- 3 scientists who are researching paranormal phenomena caused a ghost defeat business, a great success, finally a strange story that a climax is confronted with a god of destruction and a skillful expressive expression by SFX gathers a hot topic There is nothing to explain for what I said.
- ECTO - 1 (ECTO - 1) is the car that the hero who appeared in this movie uses for ghost extermination.
- The actual car is said to have been remodeled based on the 1959 type Cadillac [Miller · Meteo], the car is also used for hearse and ambulances etc.
- The body of ECTO - 1 is equipped with various tools and unique equipment necessary for ghost sweep, and Ghostbusters' trademark is drawn.
- With the release of the movie, ECTO-1 became a popular car.
[About the model]
- I reproduced the ECTO-1 that appears in the movie, Ghostbusters.
- This kit models the popular ghosts and slimmers that appear in the movies and sets them.
- Slicer painted. You will be able to enjoy the atmosphere of the movie by decorating them together next to ECTO - 1.
- The vehicle kit is a snap kit that adopts a fitting method that does not use glue for assembly.
- It is a kit of the constitution which you can enjoy easily for beginners and younger fans, such as setting sticker type that can easily paste the marks to be affixed to the car body.
- In addition, the marks are set even in decals, the body style, as well as the equipment necessary for the ghost sweep attached to the car body are reproduced in plenty atmosphere, so if you are a veteran modeler wield your arm in a fine paint finish It is also possible to finish it as a fully realized finished product by assembling it with a decal.
- A model that you can enjoy with a wide range of modelers.
- Not to mention movie fans, it is also a model you would like your hands on car model fans.
- Reproduce ECTO-1 on 1/25 scale vehicles appearing in popular SF comedy movies [Ghostbusters]
- Set a popular ghost appearing in a movie, a painted figure of a slimer
- Snap kit that adopts an inlay that does not use adhesive for assembly
- Set both sticker type and decal type which can easily affix marks to be affixed to the car body
- Equipment necessary for the ghost sweep attached to the car body is fully reproduced in the atmosphere
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )