This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- A mid-ship 2-seater sports car known as the original machine that produced the supercar genre is Lamborghini Miura. Based on that, the experimental vehicle which was produced in 1970 is [iota].
- Only one car was produced by that time development engineer, Bob Wallace.
- It is said that the power-up engine was mounted and the car body was also considerably lighter weight.
- After that, this vehicle was sold in 1972, and it was lost by the accident shortly afterwards.
- However, some users who knew the existence of this vehicle appeared to want to change their machine to iota specifications, and fans who wanted iota also appeared, and in response to those requests the number of replica models It was said that it was built, and it was called Lamborghini Iota SVJ.
- The engine is equipped with a V-type 12 cylinder horizontally in a midship.
- In the body style, changes in the flare design of the wheel arch, the headlight, the air outlet design of the front bonnet, etc. were also changed, and more powerful style gained popularity.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced Iota SVJ on 1/24 scale, which is said to be produced by several models based on Lamborghini Miura, which is said to be the founder of the supercar.
- This kit sets Japanese assembly instructions. You can work easier to assemble.
- Initial modeling for the first time. Styling which gathered popularity of many automobile fans is expressed with finished total length 18.7 cm.
- Details of the details of Iota SVJ including the design of air front spoiler, air outlet and head light which make performance feeling are reproduced in detail, and the story of iota is also transmitted.
- It is an easy-to-assemble kit with less engine parts less parts scores.
- In addition, a combination of a wide range of tires realistic tread pattern to the wheel which modeled a characteristic design firmly expresses powerfulness.
- Of course, the interior also reproduces the interior of the super car three-dimensionally with a bucket seat, a dashboard, the door lining, etc. in separate parts.
- A masterpiece machine indispensable to the history of supercar is one that can not be overlooked by car model fans.
- Represented Iota SVJ on the 1/24 scale that several basses were produced based on Lamborghini Miura, which is said to be the founder of the supercar
- Set up a newly created Japanese assembly manual
- First modeling in Italeri
- Detailed detail of the unique details of the Iota SVJ including the design of the front air-spoiler, air outlet and headlight which makes the performance feelable
- Represent the style gathering popularity among many car fans
- Easy to assemble an engine-less kit with reduced parts scores
- A combination of a wide range of tires realizing a tread pattern and a tire pattern firmly modeled a characteristic design expresses powerfulness
- Inside the room three-dimensionally reproduces the interior of the super car with another part, such as a bucket seat, a dashboard, a door lining etc.
- Full length at completion: Approximately 187 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )