This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- Japan's first comprehensive lifesaving handbook that can be understood visually
- Significant upgrade with the latest information plus additional illustrations!
- Life-saving hemostasis method complies with the International Conference on Life Support in November 2018
- Completely conforms to [Measures to Improve Response Capacity of Terrorist Disasters in Japan]
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation compliant with the latest guidelines, [Update 2018]
- CBRNe treatment, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, expansion of range of hypothermia and life savings
[What is the cause of death on the battlefield? How can we save our lives !?
- Based on the battle medical data by the US military, about the various injuries (gunshot wounds, bursts etc.) that can occur with modern battle, terrorism, and large-scale disasters, the time given to life-saving from the protection, and treatment Explain with abundant illustrations.
· Cause of death in battle and terrorism (how will the person die or how long will it die)
· Preventive effect and correct wearing method by equipment such as plate carrier and helmet
· Use of tourniquet and compression bandage to save life from major bleeding
· Lifesaving from major bleeding · Correspondence from chest trauma in flow chart form
· Corresponding method when many injured people occur simultaneously such as bomb terrorism
[One book for practical use full of illustration and photographs in easy-to-carry size]
- Treatment for head trauma / Treatment for cervical trauma - Stabilization of the cervical vertebrae / Treatment for eye damage / Hemostasis from limbs to bleeding (if limb remains / discontinued) - Limb joint Hemostasis of the part / treatment for pelvic damage and others
(This book posts some rudimentary and practical skills that all people can do against fatal trauma without time waiting for doctors and life saving persons)
※ This book was released in February 2018 [Learn with illustrations! Combat trauma relief - COMBAT FIRST AID -] has been extensively revised and modified based on the latest information.
[<Author> Terui Terui]
- Serve as a researcher at the Ground Self Defense Force Fuji School of Common Management and Sanitary School.
- Specialist on contemporary war medical care.
- After retiring from the SDF, he communicates the world's latest combat trauma rescue and life technology, anti-terrorism medicine, mainly medical students, self-defense officers and police officers.
- Educational activities not only domestically but also worldwide, serve as part-time lecturer at medical department and representative director of Asia Countermeasure Medical Council (TACMEDA).
- Form: Shiroku style flat stitching
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )