This item is limited to 2 per household.
- Reproduce the twill merit coating applied to the entire body, ranging from the upper part of the body, the lower part, the front part of the body, and the rear part!
[About actual vehicle]
- The assault gun using the car body of the No. IV tank developed by Krupp in February 1943 is Sd.Kfz.167 IV assault gun.
- The fact that the already deployed III No. 3 attacking cannon showed outstanding fighting power in the late war, defensive battle, and the demand for assault charges from the front was increased also pushed development.
- In addition, in 1943, due to the air raids of the Allied Forces, the production shop of III assault guns was damaged and the production stopped.
- Formal production of IV assault guns began to be started as a vehicle that turns into a III charge assault.
- Initial type is equipped with Type III challenger G type fighting room on the body of Type IV Tank H type.
- Changes due to differences in car body and steps, and remodeling to clear differences in the cockpit part were given, mass production was started.
- Production began in December 1943, about 1100 were made until April 1945.
- Also, when entering the end of World War, the German army is wary of magnetically adsorbed landmines.
- The measure was taken by applying a special coating on the car body surface.
- The coating was formulated in 1943, and some of the coatings were produced in the factory.
[About the model]
- The model reproduced German army IV assault gun active in World War II on 1/35 scale.
- Express a plenty of realism up to the details of each part as well as a low sharp style.
- It is an assembly kit with a finish total length of about 20 cm.
- This kit sets two types of body parts.
- One is a normal type and the other is a part that reproduces the state with twin-coated coating of magnetic absorption land mines, it is a 2 in 1 kit which can be assembled by choosing either.
- Since the coating of the IV assault cannon extends over the whole body of the car, the parts are not only the upper part and the lower part of the car body, but also two types of parts are set up to the parts of the front part of the body and the rear part.
- The coating firmly expresses details such as its pattern.
- The difference from the car body without a coating will enhance the enjoyment to make.
- Each part such as the upper part and the lower part of the car body accurately reproduces the shape using the slide mold.
- Commander's Hatch, Drivers' Hatch, Engine hatch also open and close selection.
- You can devise a variety of finished arrangements.
- In addition, side skirts set metal parts. Realistic thickness enhances feeling.
- The track is easy to assemble DS track.
- In addition, it is not to be missed that a metal bucket is set with a bonus.
- It is a content comprehensive kit.
- Reproduce German army IV assault gun active in World War II on 1/35 scale
- Low sharp style, expressing every detail of each part
- Set of normal type parts and parts reproducing the condition with twin merit coating, either 2 in 1 kit that can be assembled selectable
- Reproduce the twill merit coating applied to the entire body, from the upper part of the body, the lower part, the front part of the body, to the parts of the rear part
- Tsu Merrit coating firmly expresses details such as patterns
- Parts such as the upper part and the lower part of the body accurately reproduce the shape using the slide mold
- Marking of troops fighting in Normandy set
- Commander's hatch, driver's hatch, engine hatch can also be opened and closed selectable
- Side skirts set metal parts
- Crawlers are also easy to assemble DS track
- Set of metal buckets with bonus
- Overall length at completion: Approx. 200 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )