This item is written in Japanese.
- A top-selling book of topical boiling in Taiwan, Japan landing! With valuable photos and old maps, we introduce the history of Taipei town.
- You will understand the history of Taipei and the culture of Japanese rule!
- Japanese version of the bestselling book popular in Taiwan [Taipei Historical Map Walking] finally appears.
- We will follow Taipei's history and culture, the change of the city with more than 200 valuable recorded pictures and old maps.
- From Taipei's farewells, economic development, culture and customs of the common people in the Japanese rule era ... ....
- We will introduce the transition of Taipei from various aspects.
- In addition, if you use the application linked with this book, you can actually see the past town on the smartphone while walking around the city of Taipei.
[Amazing transformation in Taipei 300 years]
- Pioneering by immigrants, development of urban areas, governance of the Qing Dynasty ... .... The earth of Taipei traces the history of drift.
- In 1895, the rule of Japan began, and Taipei City made remarkable progress as the center city of Taiwan.
- Compare the map of the precious old map with the map of the current Taipei City, it will trace the history of Taipei City.
[Urbanization of Taipei]
- During the Japanese occupation era, the development of social infrastructure such as schools, police, medicine and so on advanced rapidly, and mass media also developed.
- What was the school education at that time, what was the police and fire department etc ....
- We will also introduce it together with the buildings remaining in the city of Taipei.
- Prosperity through expansion of demand for oolong tea, proprietary business of tobacco, expansion of liquor factories, development of entertainment district ... ....
- Follow the footprints of economic activity that bloomed in Taipei.
[Common People's Life in the Japanese Goverment Period]
- In the era when Japan was governed, various cultures of Japan flowed into Taipei.
- Japanese restaurants and confectionery shops advanced one after another, and a cafe was crowded with many people. On the other hand, Western entertainment such as horse riding and amusement parks also gained popularity.
- What kind of house did the people of those days live in, what kind of things did you like and what kind of clothing did you prefer?
- What was on holiday entertainment and sports?
- Romance and circumstances of marriage ... .... Explanation about the lives of ordinary people.
[Major incidents in Taipei]
- Taiwan Expo, Great Air Raid, 2.28 Incident ... ....
- Explain historical incidents that occurred in Taipei.
- Cover illustrations are popular illustrators in Japan, Shi Yu (Shu Yu) is in charge.
- Uniforms of Taiwan high school girls' students in the past and the present draw colors that cover the big topic in high school girl illustration collection [supreme uniform].
- Even for those who travel in Taiwan, those who want to learn more about Taipei's history more deeply.
- Want to learn more about Taipei, it's a book for you!
- Translation: Taiwan Central Research Institute Digital Cultural Center
- Supervision: Kenji Morita
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )