- Reproduced with the latest verification! Nationwide fighter aircraft ninety-six wars
- In 1964, the ninth six warfare which appeared as the world's first single fleet fighter fighter was produced, it was produced and installed on an aircraft carrier and was operated. [Zero Battle] Even after the appearance [0 Zero] was installed and used in the aircraft carrier until the beginning of 1955 to compensate for the lack of aircraft.
- The product is entered into the aircraft carrier 's flight deck part (lift part) which was molded in detail for [Nine - Vessel Battle].
- It is a decal made by Cartograf of six machines carefully selected from the fighter aircraft of each fighter unit of four aircraft carriers [Rui Feng] [Ryuzo] [Flying dragon] [Ruizu] reproduced by the latest verification.
- Photo etching for detail up - with parts.
[Detailed details of the ninety-six ship are reproduced with special photo etching parts! ]
- Unique shape blade tip Pitot tube is a small part at 1/144 scale and can not be molded and omitted, but it was made into parts by photo etching.
- I also tried to reproduce the hand parts for getting on and off the aircraft in the landing state, as well as the parts to be hooked with the etching parts. This is a trial of the world's first by SWEET that has never been reproduced even on a large-scale model.
[Etching parts that can also be used for zero fighting and two type water warfare! ]
- The handling for the Ninth Vessel warfare and the items of the same shape as the footwear parts were also used for [Zero Battle] and [Two Type Water Battle].
- As for the attached special-purpose etching / parts, six parts are included, so the surplus parts can be diverted to the models of these aircraft.
- Illustration: Yukihisa Fujita
- Set form: It is a set of one ninety-six vessel warfare and flight deck parts (lift part). It is with photo etching / parts for detail up.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )