- Masterpiece 16 series
- Keisei Electric Railway [Aoi] was a vehicle that applied a combination of green shades after the war and was operated only within its own company line.
- It was adopted up to the first 3000 form, but the following vehicles have been changed to [Red Electric Power] to indicate that it is for the Asakusa line for the Tokyo Metropolitan Subway.
- Many of the vehicles with blue electric paint are of old performance, and since the 1960 's, they transferred to Shin - Keisei Electric Railway in succession in the 1970' s, or have been scrapped.
- In this project, in order to reproduce the nostalgic blue age, we will commercialize the Moha 100 type all metal update body as the first step, and the Kuha 2000 form which was often interposed in the middle.
[Kuha 2000 form 2001 - 2016]
- It is a controlled passenger car restored after receiving the payment of the National Railway that suffered a war damage when tracing back.
- It was updated to all metallic car body in 1957, it was used sandwiched between 100 type etc etc.
- Strictly speaking, the body width is different between 2001 - 2003 and 2004 - 2016.
- In this product, we made the latter prototype.
- We reproduce the body shape width and the front shape slightly different from Moha 100 form.
[Outline of kit]
- Combined with the bent etched body, the lost front is combined.
- Roof equipment, under-floor equipment parts, etc. are various Lost parts, white metal parts and are all included in the kit.
- Truck frame, wheels, power, pantograph, coupler not included.
- Please use NS Driver Unit manufactured by our company for power.
- The pantograph corresponds to the approximate shape of PT42 with mounting dimensions of 14 x 16 mm.
- For Moha 100 type bogie, Nikko Bold Wing 78-275 AA corresponds to an approximate shape.
- For Kuha 2000 type, DT - 11 made by Nikko corresponds with approximate shape.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )