* The price currently displayed is the estimated price provisionally announced by the manufacturer. In the future, we will revise as soon as the official price announced by the manufacturer is determined. Until the official price is determined, please understand it as a guide only.
* Please understand in advance that the actual payment may differ significantly from the time of booking.
* Specifications and product names may change in the future. Please note.
* Some photos are actual vehicles or prototypes.
-JNR's last limited express 185 series DC limited express train!
-1/80 scale 16.5mm gauge made of plastic
-Price: To be determined
* The basic four-car set is assumed to be around ¥ 60,000-¥ 70,000 (as of March 19, 2020)
-To be released sequentially from fall 2020
-JR East commercialization application pending
-The first product will be the current specification of the original painted diagonal stripe, the 200th generation of the green belt used for the Shinkansen Relay and the new limited express, and the diagonal stripe that is still active today.
[Article number: 55054]
-No. 0 dancer color JR 4 years basic basic 4 car set
- set content:
・ Kuha 185-0
・ Moha 184
・ Moha 185
・ Kuha 185-100
-In 2011, the original color of diagonal stripes was revived as a revival paint. Currently, all 185 series have this paint. It is different from the JNR era, such as reinforced skirts and seat colors.
-Series 185 departing from and arriving at Tokyo Station (partly Shinjuku Station) will have 15, 12, 10, and 7 trains in combination of 10 trains, 7 trains, and 5 trains.
-Independent operation of 5-car trains is generally only west of Atami.
* At one time, it was used on a regular train between Hiratsuka and Atami.
[Product overview (planned)]
-Headlight / taillight / front mark is on.
-Interior light is optional.
-Power unit is a coreless motor + flywheel (mounted on Moha 185).
-A trolley with an equalizing mechanism with excellent followability.
-Newly designed pantographs are made separately for the 0th generation (PS16) and the 200th generation (PS16J).
-In the second installment, EXPRESS 185, new dancer color (Shonan pattern), event painting, etc. are planned. Once the details are decided, I will guide you again.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )