* The price currently displayed is the estimated price tentatively announced by the manufacturer. In the future, we will revise it as soon as the official price announced by the manufacturer is decided. Please be aware of this as a guide only until the official price is decided.
* The price display has been revised in response to the announcement of the suggested retail price from the manufacturer. (2020/06/25)
* Please understand in advance that the actual payment amount may change significantly from the time of reservation.
* Specifications and product names are subject to change in the future. Please note.
* Some photos are actual vehicles or prototypes.
--Easier, deeper, "evolving" model railroad
--T-Evolution (Tenshodo Evolution Model Series)
--1/80 scale plastic display model
--E-Evolution 2nd Kumol 145 type + Kuru 144 type 2 vehicle set
--Scale: 1/80 Gauge: 16.5mm
--Estimated price (approximate): ¥ 7,500 to ¥ 8,000 + tax each
--Manufacturer's suggested retail price: \ 7,800 + tax (announced on 2020/06/25)
-# 65006 Kumol 145 type + Kuru 144 type JNR type
-# 65007 Kumol 145 type + Kuru 144 type JNR type (unit window frame
-# 65008 Kumol 145 type 1000th + Kuru 144 type (JR West type)
[About the actual vehicle]
--Kumor 145 and Kuru 144 are new performance distribution and power supply vehicles manufactured by remodeling 101 series trains. It replaced the aging power distribution vehicle that had been used before the war. Vehicles assigned to the Tokyo metropolitan area had ATC installed in addition to ATS so that they could be operated in each line section.
――From 1979 to 1981, 32 vehicles of 16 formations were completed for Kumol 145 + Kuru 144. After the JNR division and privatization, 10 trains were taken over by JR East and 6 trains were taken over by JR West, but most of the cars did not change much and were used as they were.
--1/80 scale 16.5mm gauge plastic display model (painted finished product).
――You can drive by incorporating the separately sold "Coreless Power Truck" and "Running Parts Kit".
* Due to structural reasons, this product can only be equipped with a power truck on the crew room side. It cannot be installed on the loading platform side.
* This product does not come with a coupler that can be used while driving. To connect Kumol 145 and Kuru 144, please purchase products from existing companies.
[Running parts / optional options]
-# 05002 Coreless Power Truck 26P (φ10.5 plate wheel)
-# 69001 T-Evolution Series Running Parts Kit (φ10.5 Plate Wheel)
-# 69002 PS16 type pantograph (set of 2)
* The image at the scheduled stage is created from CAD.
* Product specifications, scheduled release date and planned release price are subject to change without notice.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )