- A quattro that showed its power even in circuit races
[About actual car]
- Audi brought 4WD technology to the rally world and showed overwhelming power.The next goal was to challenge 4WD to circuit racing.
- A machine developed based on the 4-door sedan A4 quattro debuted in 1995 in the class 2 touring car race.
- The following year, in 1996, he participated in the BTCC in England. The engine is an in-line 4-cylinder 2-liter engine that produces over 300 horsepower.
- Power transmitted to 4 wheels with a quattro system via a 6-speed sequential gearbox.
- The 4WD A4 won the championship with driver Franck Viera while being imposed a [weight handicap] of 100kg compared to the 2WD machine.
- We demonstrated the effectiveness of 4WD even in races on circuit courses on paved roads.
[About the model]
-A plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Audi A4 quattro that Audi sent to the British Touring Car Championship, BTCC in 1996 with a completely new mold.
-From the body form to the details of the underside of the chassis that reproduces the 4-wheel drive mechanism, and even the cockpit expression unique to the competition model, it is accurately reproduced while considering the ease of assembly.
- Markings are available for Audi Sports UK's Frank Viera's machine, car number 45 and John Vintclift's 44, who won the series champion in the 1996 season.
- A simple body style, such as the details of the rear wing and front spoiler, has been recreated in fine detail.
-The cockpit also has a roll bar and interior equipment to create a spartan atmosphere.
- The machine that opened a new era in the history of touring car racing is an indispensable model.
-Reproduce the Audi A4 quattro that won the 1996 BTCC with a completely new mold
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit
- Reproduce the Audi Team UK markings with decals
- Realistic modeling of body style, chassis underside, and interior
- Dedicated detail up parts sold separately are also available
*The image is under development. It may differ from the actual product.
*Please note that prices, specifications, and release dates are subject to change without notice.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )