- From the 1/12 scale modern firearms plastic model ``Little Armory'', familiar from the uniform girl package, this is a new series that reproduces a variety of firearms that were developed by the time of World War II and became the foundation of modern firearms. [STUDY1942] started.
- This time, we will introduce the [Safe House], a scenic item that is easy to match with the new series of guns.
- A scene set that combines office supplies used in Europe and America in the 1940s.
- The base floor and walls are combined with accessories such as a wooden desk, chair, black telephone from that time, desk lamp, typewriter, and a lantern used by the German army.
- As a precision model with a vintage feel, we also recommend enjoying it like a dollhouse.
・Floor x 1
・Wall x 2
・Hook x 10
・3 hooks x 4
・Joint parts x 5
・Wall/floor connection parts x 1
・Desk x 1
・Chair x 1
・Black telephone x 1
・Desk lamp x 1
・Lantern x 1
・Vintage typewriter x 1
・Cable x 1
・Wall sticker x 1
・Paper craft (documents & maps)
- 1/12 scale runner kit (achromatic color), resin (PS)
- Product external dimensions: Approximately W10 x D11 x H21.5cm
- Molding color: black, gray, brown
*Using adhesive for plastic models is recommended.
*Firearms, ammunition, figures, etc. are not included with the product.
*Some images are examples of combinations with figma and other Little Armory products.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )