- [Let's enjoy passing by myself in the two of us! ] N gauge uni-track [V line set series · double track]. The horizon realistically reproduces the curved track with cant with which the vehicle is tilted by the concrete sleepers (PC sleepers) and curves arranged at the same spacing as the real thing, which is standard in urban railroads.
- [Let's enjoy passing by myself in the two of us! Developed as a concept. Encourage the enjoyment of multi-track driving.
- Refreshing the expression of sleepers. Adopt concrete sleepers (PC sleepers), the distance between sleepers is also real.
- For the curved track, the world's first fixed type [Kant] is adopted. Like the actual railroad, the main body tilts inward at the curve part. Together with the PC sleeper, we pursued to make the car look nice.
- Developed [approach line] connecting a straight line and a canted curve line. It connects the straight part and the curved part smoothly. (Please be sure to use it at the beginning and the end of the curved part with cant)
- In addition, [Double-Wide Wide Cable Pillar] also developed. We set the size of the contact when we crossed the train. (When setting overhead pillars, be sure to use here for the curved section with cant)
- Since it is designed with the uni-track standard, there is no problem with connection with a conventional single item line or double track elevated line, for example. It is also recommended for customers who used UniTrack.
- It is a railroad track with integrated tracks. Please enjoy passing together by mistake.
- Optional V14 inner double-track line set (R315 / 282) can be set inside the V11 double-track line set (R414 / 381) and multiple lines can be set.
- Since it can be connected with single item uni-track line, starter set, double-track elevated line, it is possible to develop various line plan.
- Line arranges concrete sleepers (elevated part is slab orbit) in realistic manner at real genuine intervals.
- The curved section has a cant (inclination). Realistically reproduce the inclination of the vehicle as it passes through the curve.
- When entering curves, adopt relaxation cant curve [approach line]. You can enter the cant curve at once. ... There is L / R on [approach line].
- [Approach line] are connected in succession, you can make an S-shaped curve.
- Line 248 mm WS 248 PC × 7
- Linear 124 mm WS 124 PC x 1
- Line 62 mm WS 62 PC × 1
- Feeder line WS62 FPC x 1
- Curve R 414/381 mm - 45 ° WR 414/381 - 45 PC × 8
- Approach line LWR 414/381 - 22.5 PCAL × 4
- Approach track RWR 414/381 - 22.5 PCAR × 4
- Accessories: Relay, manual, etc, Plan Variation Guide
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )