- Let's enjoy the passing operation in Two!
- Kant curve line with the vehicle body is inclined in the curve
- Reproduce the concrete sleepers modern!
- Let's enjoy the passing operation in the Two! The development of the concept]. The prime the fun of double-track operation
- Renewal of the representation of the sleeper. Adopted (PC sleepers) concrete sleepers, it is also real interval of sleepers.
- The curve line, adopting the world's first [Kant] as fixed. Like the railway actual, curved section
In principals slope on the inside. We have pursued vehicle is visible Kakkoyoku in conjunction with the PC sleeper.
- Developed cant connect with curve line and straight line the approach line]. To live a curved section and the straight section
I connect to obtain's.
(Please be sure to use at the beginning and at the end of Kant with curved section)
- The development also [wide double track overhead line pole] together. I set the width in contact with the bent when passing through the train.
(During installation of overhead line pole, please use this always cant with curved section)
- Since it has been designed with uni-track standard, such as a connection to the elevated double-track line and traditional single item line
- You can recommend with confidence to the users of existing.
- PC double track line
Line 186mm WS186PC × 2, line 124mm WS124PC × 2,
Line 62mm WS62PC × 1
- Double-track elevated line (PC)
Line 248mm WS248VPC × 6, line 186mm WS186VPC × 1,
Line 124mm WS124VPC × 2, double-track railway bridge truss WS248T × 1,
R414/381mm-22.5 ° WR414/381-22.5VPC × 4 curve,
Approach line L WR414/381-22.5VPCAL × 2,
Approach line R WR414/381-22.5VPCAR × 2,
Double track gradient pier double track elevated pier × 3, double track pier No.5 × 2, [A1] × 2,
Double track double track slope gradient pier piers [A2] × 2, [A3] × 2,
[A4] × 2, double track line PC gradient line 186mm WS186PCINC × 2 double track pier gradient,
11 wide overhead line pole units ×
S Joiner, theory Unlawful, plan variations guide
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )