This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 201mm.
Full width: approx 100mm.
[6-wheel shock, first landed in Japan]
- participated in the 1976 F1, such as achieve a 1, 2 finish in the Swedish GP, wacky only the only F1 history that proved that holds the promise the potential not 6-wheeled machine, Tyrell P34.
- This year, was also appeared in Fuji Speedway became Japan's first F1 race. Qualifying J. Schechter position 5, P. Depaiyu wins the 13th. P. Depaiyu in the final race of the rain take a temporary top to show the intense catch-up.
- There was also a scene to drop the order to burst the late rain tires for the road surface on which gradually dry, won the second place, second only to M. Andretti ride to Lotus Hashirinuki the eventful race. Japanese fans it was confronted by the height of the performance.
- reproduction before four wheels, a unique form of 2 rear wheels vehicle intact.
- DFV engine finish high ignition cord was also wiring density.
- distinctive front suspension also precisely modeled.
- slide mark is high-quality Cartograf. 3 and 4 set for the car. Japan GP only of hiragana of the logo are also available.
- including the brake disk before and after, the air funnel cover of the triangle, the rear wing stays of complex structure, wing end plate, seat belts, etc. will enhance etching parts, the precise sense of the finish.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )