This item is limited to 3 per household.
The article of this place has little stock. When it was a sellout, please forgive it.
- Symbol of modernization! Streamline C55
- Production has been started from the year (1935) 1935, C55 is for the express train steam locomotive. Taisho Era
As the successor of the C51 tree, which is an increase from Bei, I was introduced to improve the design of the C54. Up to C55-1 ~ 19
Called primary type 19 units. And linear design, the dome on the boiler is one compared to C51
On the appearance of features such as wheel spokes with reinforcement called that were summarized in, and [flippers]
There, I continued working until the year 1975 (1975) with the C57 which is the successor format. Currently one of the following type,
Unit 1 is stored in static plum alley steam locomotive museum.
- Up to 21 units of C55-20 ~ 40 is attached to the cover of the streamlined appearance that was prevalent in the world at the time,
I was working at the forefront of the express train across the country. The intensification of the war and after maintenance reasons
Cover is removed sequentially along with, I have been extinct been converted into common form after the war.
Data vehicle C55]
- Length: 20,280 mm
- Weight: 66.04t
- Wheel diameter: 1,750 mm
- Axle load: 13.62t
- Maximum speed: 100km / h
- Number two: both 62
- Headlights Lights
- Adopt blackened wheels
- New production license plate filled form.
- Unlike some vehicle parts for sharing.
- Age: 14 years old
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )