- Nikko Line sightseeing rediscovered! 107-based retro design
- Series 165 train, but he worked in the wire, such as sunlight, Agatsumasen Ryomo Line in the Tokyo metropolitan area suburbs,
107 system was introduced after privatization.
- The vehicle has been manufactured in the new factory of JR East, but cooler and major equipment or truck, of Kuha 106
It has been converted from the 165 system.
- Sander was established in response to the incline railroad section 0 series.
- Eight two-car train is a member of the vehicle Koyama Center has been active in the Nikko Line-Tohoku Line.
- In addition, it is equipped with 2 groups the pantograph as defrost measures of winter.
- It was installed in remodeling also organization that appeared in the initial unequipped.
- Series 100 has been active in the Joetsu Line-Shin'etsusen-Agatsumasen-Ryomo Line, sander is based on the series 0
The other is omitted, snow brake is equipped with features.
- Both sides window placement has changed since the manufacturing process is 100 series.
- 19 This two-car train will not belong to the vehicle center currently Takasaki.
- Headlights, tail light, front destination display window lighting. LED use. ON-OFF switch with
- Equipped with a flywheel power unit.
- I can play from the two-car train. It is ideal for a compact layout.
- Kumoha 107, figure pantograph has been added.
- In line with the vehicle, I reproduce the difference between the pantograph shoe before and after.
- New paint car was repainted in 2009.
- Printed illustrations of details. Kegon Falls, 106-8, 107 Kumoha KUHA: 106-5 Kumoha 107-Kuha three monkeys image
- The only destination sticker comes with white letters on red.
- Optional: wide interior light: G0001/G0002/G0003/G0004, micro coupler Mitsuren black: F0001
- Accessories: destination sticker
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )