★ The Hobby Search Blog post about
- Mani 44 pallets for the transport of passenger locomotives appeared from 1978 to 1983 161 (baggage car), and
Were produced in large quantities in a short time as a new standard format compatible vehicles transporting pallets. Forms Former baggage
Selection while the car was used extensively for passenger trains including the train 併結 Storage, November 1986
Lost the use of the original load transport is abolished in the revised timetable, most vehicles and is scrapped
And. In addition, JR East is inherited as a vehicle for some vehicle vibration, rain, Nagoya cart (heat
東小倉-field) was mainly used.
- Glass body is completely new production.
- Previous product (No. 117) and use the vehicle height, so that no discomfort will be consolidated with any other form.
- Reproduce the painting contains a strip of ultramarine blue light took on a gray body.
- A set of 4 cars line up according to the operation of the vehicle. Printed versions will be different car companies.
- The transfer of the mark eliminates the need for cumbersome Inreta vehicle so the car number printed.
- Use a trolley dolly TR50 approximate shape.
- In relation to the existing floor with underfloor equipment dolly, tail lights, interior lights, and the current collector and non-
- Printing is part of the sash side near the gray tones on manufacturing convenience.
- Clear tail lights and the configuration of the parts.
- In relation to new materials were discovered after the model development, there is an error in the sculpture of the body.
See article published in the official website GREENMAX
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )