- System 05 13 Next car was manufactured in 2004 after the establishment of a common design manufactured by Hitachi, Tokyo Metro 2000 series and high-speed rail Dongye [A-tarin] adopted the body structure, which appeared after the deputy 有楽町線system has been based for 10 000 central line.
- Points to the roof structure has been 張Ri上Ge compared with the conventional system 05 is characterized in that the appearance and sectional structure of the car ends triangular form. 13 are four cars in the organization of 40-43 organization is active in the production of 05 other common systems.
- 05 car following the Tokyo Metro system 13 or finished products in the first model.
Vehicle is also served by the Central Line going slowly Sobu JR, enjoy a variety of cars alongside.
- Set Configuration (Basic 4 cars, both hematopoietic A3, B3 both hematopoiesis) can reproduce the same 10-car train all align with the vehicle.
- There are some different parts of the scale vehicle and system components are used in relation to the Tokyo Metro 10 000.
- Destination will be printed on the front. [Nishi Funabashi]
- Shaman title number and car printed on each vehicle. Organize 41]
- Including a rooftop antenna equipment is already installed fuse box.
- IR antenna will be mounted by the user.
- Standard power units finished model (two-motor) is installed.
- Equipment for the power unit floor is divided into left and right expression.
- Lights Headlights Tail Lights (non-illuminated directional membrane portion)
- Light unit will adopt a see-through cab structure.
- Use a trolley dolly will approximate the shape of the SS167.
- Equipment intended for use under the floor will be 10 000 in Tokyo metro system approximate shape.
- For the current collector plate TR200 (No.98-pieces 3 / 4)
- Narrow white room lighting unit LC TOMIX (pieces No.0733 / 1, 0737 pieces / or 6)
- WARM WHITE narrow room lighting unit LC TOMIX (pieces No.0734 / 1, 0738 pieces / or 6)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )