- The 500 - 7000 series was manufactured by remodeling the 500 series for the Kodama between Shin Osaka - Hakata since 2008.
- The pantograph was changed to a normal single arm with the organization as short 8, and the shape of the panta cover was changed.
[Actual vehicle guide]
- From 500 to 7000 series, from the year 2008 Shin Osaka - Hakata for the echo for the Kodama 500 series was transformed into a short organization to 8-car formation, and it appeared. The pantograph was changed to a single arm panta, and the shape of the panta cover was also changed.
- Power with flywheel · New collector system · Silver wheel adopted.
- Installed electrifying coupler · Adopted movable hoist.
- Reproduction of the window house silver rim of the conductor room of 526 - 7200.
- 527 - 7000 · 526 - 7200 · 527 - 7700 newly manufactured the body.
- New production of pantograph / panta cover shape.
- Reproduce 500 series echoes active in the Sanyo Shinkansen section
- 527 - 7000 · 526 - 7200 · 527 - 7700 newly manufactured car body
- New production of pantograph / panta cover shape
- Reproduction of the window silver rim of the convoy room of 526 - 7200
- 528 - 7000 and 525 - 7000 cable head included
- Joint cover included
- Car number included transfer sheet
- Included upgrade transfer sheet
- Head · Tail light is equipped with a normally lighted board
- Power loaded with flywheel
- New current collecting system, Silver wheel adoption
- Installed electrifying coupler, adopted movable top
- 521 - 7000
- 526 - 7000
- 527 - 7000
- 528 - 7000
- 525 - 7000 (M)
- 526 - 7200
- 527 - 7700
- 522 - 7000
- Runner parts: Nishi
- Runner parts: Joint cover
- Parts: Trolley mounting rod
- Transfer sheet: car number etc
- JR West commercialization licensed
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )