*This product does not include the figurine.
- Ideal for accessory parts of 1/6 figures!
- M35 was developed as a standard flamethrower of Nazi Germany, the enemy lurking in sheltered bunkers, buildings, etc.
Fatal damage was prominence as one of the most terrible weapon in wartime.
Ignition system is ignited in the flame was ignited the hydrogen gas to nitrogen gas ejected from the injection nozzle portion
Method, injection and ignition is to be done in part for the injection of iron pull all was possible.
Was produced until 1941, was developed in 1930.
- What can I make the opening and closing appearance select from Dragon 1/6 kit series flamethrower M35!
Can recommend with confidence Dragon Valves, ignition system, fuel tank, such as details of
It is an excellent article!
Please enjoy the scene with a sense of presence that is equipped with a 1/6 action figures.
- A real flamethrower is reproduced in the new mold
- Baby carrier that is also firmly reproduction of detail, such as straps and metal buckle
- Faithfully reproduced fuel tank
- Details of the ignition system and fuel hose
- Valve of the fuel tank can be produced by selecting the opening and closing
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )