[About actual machine]
- John F. Kennedy, who assumed office as the 35 th president of the United States in 1961, declares that humanity will be sent to the moon and the Apollo program will lead to it, but many scholars and engineers Had announced the possibility of moon landing in various forms.
- Some of them were modeled as a concept model in the Plastic model world, and inspired people's dreams and imagination for space development.
- US Moonship was also released to Lindberg in one such concept model.
- The design with the two tanks and the capsule for the occupant at the tip tells the concept of space development and rocket at the time.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which shaped the concept of the moon landing rocket imaged by American space exploration engineers and scientists in the 1950's.
- The kit is a re-release of the classic kit first released in 1958.
- Scale is 1/96. The parts score is 41 points and expresses the shape of a unique design in plenty atmosphere.
- The capsule for the occupant equipped at the tip of the rocket, and the two circular fuel tanks installed under it, the four frames laid out outside of it are the mechanical finish.
- In addition, the five rocket engine injection nozzles laid out on the landing gear and rocket lower surface are also modeled firmly.
- The injection nozzle of the rocket engine and the round window part of the capsule are set with clear red parts.
- There are also 3 figures of crews dressed in space suit, in addition to exhibition stands.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )