- Japan Tank Corps's first tank! Japan Limited Edition 1,680 pieces limited
- From TAKOM, it is the Japanese military version of Mark A Whippet in the tank of the First World War!
- Mark A Whippet Medium Tank was given the mission to cover the heavy tank and taking advantage of the mobility.
- Whippets Although in 1918 during the First World War contributed to the invasion of British troops thrown into the battlefield, it was not less damage.
- Also dispatched to the dispute, etc. of various places after the war, it was also sent to the Irish War of Independence and the Russian Revolution.
- After the first World War, Japan army is imports Whippets Medium Tank, Japan's first tank corps in 1925, in Kurume, Fukuoka as [the first tank corps], [infantry school tank corps in the Army infantry school in Chiba ] has Hiraki-tai.
- Whippets Japan Limited Edition of Takomu is a 1,680 piece limited edition. Normal version of Whippets of kit in 1/35 Japan tank soldiers of resin figure as a benefit, the Japanese army of marking two marking 10 different accessories, including (usually version of the United Kingdom, Germany, the Russian army of marking eight), machine gun 2 types (Japan three years formula machine gun × 4 and Hotchkiss et Cie .303 machine gun × 4 of the United Kingdom), and the Japanese army of Mark IV female heavy tank dedicated decals also included in bonus.
- Pointed to by the movable type, Caterpillar is movably connected telescoping of adhesive waste. Also included etching parts.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )