This item is limited to 3 per household.
- October 1917, prototype of the first mark A Whippets in the tanks are produced, total length 6.1m, overall width 2.6m, weight 14t, crew three people were able to boarding.
- Tyler gasoline engine of the 2 groups output 45hp has been placed in the front portion of the vehicle body, the fuel tank is small, the body has been equipped with a jerry cans.
- Polygonal turret is located at the rear of the vehicle body, Hotchkiss et Cie machine gun of 4 Tay was responsible for their field of fire.
- Whippets that have been introduced into the first World War in 1918 and inspired the morale in the British army, was defeated Germany artillery company, observation balloon, the stage column of Encampment and Germany # 225 battalion of infantry battalion in 1 tanks.
- In about hundred years, Whippets 5 tanks is left, is located respectively the United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, the United States and in South Africa.
- Become as the current release, it is 1/35-scale United Kingdom mark A Whippets in plastic assembly kit of the tanks.
- The vehicle is faithfully reproduced, rivet is clearly visible.
- The folding is turret armor plate, and easily assembled.
- 4 Hotchkiss et Cie machine gun Tay is feeling plenty movable.
- Track does not need an adhesive.
- Paint specification There are three types.
- Enjoy the Whippets tanks breath of the first World War is overflowing.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )