- Custom car that American custom car builder, which is also known for the 1966 TV version of Batman in the Batman car production appeared, George Barris was produced in 1965 is the Surf Woody.
- Tom Daniel design, which is also known as an illustrator in the car designer.
- He is at that time, the rod and sketches for custom magazine has become the basis.
- It was made a real car with Dick Dean, which is also known as the customizer Barris who are interested in design of the sketch to work together.
- Chassis is composed of a 2-inch pipe, the engine will be modify based on the Ford small block, had been fitted with a Paxton supercharger 2 groups.
- Body of a rectangular design is equipped with a surfboard rack on the roof.
- Front window was using by narrowing the width of the things of the initial type Ford T.
- Also appeared in Hot Rod magazine and Rod & Custom magazine 1965 April issue. It was popular with fans.
- Reproduce the Surf Woody of George Barris to collect higher now popular from custom car fan in the 1/25 scale.
- Kit Other Street Roadster, assembly can be 3-in-1 kit to choose from three types of Surf hearse of Surf Woody.
- Vehicle Similarly, the chassis is realistic the pipe frame with fewer parts.
- In there, we will finish by assembling the front and rear axle and suspension.
- Engine models the V-type 8-cylinder. Including the super charger, auxiliary devices also been reproduced, exhaust pipe also tells the power.
- Feeling body that covers the chassis is also sharp shape of the wedge-shaped lot.
- Headlight of the front nose can enjoy lit rotation even after the completion of state, the storage state.
- Tom Daniel design, in addition to the Surf Woody body of George Barris production, open type of street rod type removal of the cabin roof, furthermore, can be selected three finish of the Surf hearse type.
- Interior also seat and steering, the operation system modeled in detail the parts, such as a shift.
- You can make street rod type and Surf Woody, the different specifications in the surf hearse type firmly.
- Kit also comes with 16-page booklet was recorded valuable photo of the actual vehicle is.
- In addition, the display base assembled in cardboard have also been set.
- American motor Culture is fun kit.
- Kit Tom Daniel design, in addition to the Surf Woody body of George Barris production, open type of street rod type removal of the cabin roof, further, the three finish of the Surf hearse type selection available
- Vehicle Similarly, the chassis is realistic the pipe frame with fewer parts
- Engine models the V-type 8-cylinder
- Body that covers the chassis model to be feeling plenty of sharp shape of the wedge
- Headlight of the front nose can enjoy lit rotation even after the completion of state, the storage state
- Kit also comes with 16-page booklet was recorded valuable photo of the actual vehicle is
- Display base also set assembled in a cardboard
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )